Releases of Those Nights at Rachel’s You are the security guard in this FNAF Games, and your mission is to look after Doug’s n’ Rachel’s. It sounds simple and easy. But there is a small detail. The animatronics would like to perform after hours. And you need to hide or escape them. Those Nights at Rachel’s has launched three releases until now. Explore and download all of them for free right now!
• Those Nights at Rachel’s version 0.0.9 was released on Feb 6, 2016. It is the full version of TNaR tested for major bugs. Controls are as same as the Demo version. However, there are many mouse controls added. And there is a new camera system. [Link download]
• Those Nights at Rachel’s version 0.1.0 was released on Feb 7, 2016. It is the hard edition with the higher difficulty level and a new look. It gives you scarier animatronics along with an extra character in the extra’s menu. [Link download]
• Those Nights at Rachel’s version 1.0.1 was launched on Jan 24, 2016. It is the Demo for this FNAF Fan make game tested for main bugs. It features two nights. You can use the right mouse to turn on or off the flashlight, A and D to rotate around the office, E to learn in and out, W (when rotated left) to hide, W (when rotated back) to run to the secondary room, S to run back to the office, Z and X to close the door. [Link download]
• New characters!
• New setting!
• New and custom mechanics! •
The custom voice acting!
• An unheard lore for you all to discover!
• Partial free roam!
• And more!
• You need to use a fairly decent computer to play this FNAF game. And there are some specs for you.
• Desktop PC
• Windows 7 64-bit or later.
• Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
• NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
• 4 GB RAM or more
Frequently asked questions
• Will the game be on Mac? No
• Will the game be on any mobile devices? No
• Can I beta test? No Credits
• Nick (Nikson) – Creator, Developer, Programmer, Writer, Modeler
• Smashing_Renders – Character Modeler, Helper
• Expand – Phone call and Story writer, an idea guy.
• Kane Carter – General Help
• Patrick Richards – Voice Actor